If you are a Canadian citizen (or a permanent resident living in Canada) and have married or have been living with a foreign national for at least 12 full months, you may be eligible to sponsor the foreign national for permanent residence to Canada.

Please fill out both parts of the following form for a free assessment of whether you and your foreign national spouse qualify for this visa.